Since its beginnings in 1995, Boulev’Art Artists’ Management has become known for being dynamic and professional in the way it manages and represents artists of international stature. Indeed, it has received numerous honours, including the award for Canadian Artist Manager of the Year (CAPACOA 2005), the Award for International Achievement (Ville de Québec and the Bourse RIDEAU 2006), and the award for cultural enterprise (Prix d’excellence des Arts et de la Culture, SODEC 2010).
In addition to concert bookings, Boulev’Art offers artists its management expertise, supporting them as needed through different periods of their career. Whether it’s for particular services or for the organization of a tour, the agency works in collaboration with the artist, with producers, and with various other partners across Quebec, North America, Europe, and Asia. Its solid, efficient and professional team has made Boulev’Art the reference when it comes to music.
Boulev’Art represents top-level artists and musical ensembles, as well as promising artists whose careers are just beginning, both nationally and internationally. The team carefully selects its collaborations in order to maintain a personalized and professional relationship. The agency stays abreast of any changes and developments in the artistic world globally, and is able to adapt its practices for the benefit of its clients and colleagues.
Boulev’Art warmly thanks these organizations which support our operating and marketing activities, year after year, as artist managers and agents:
Boulev’Art also thanks these organizations which support specific projects and offer direct support to our artists. Their help also allows the agency to undertake overseas representations, to travel, and to participate in cultural missions:
Boulev’Art is proud to be a member of the following organizations:
- Association for Opera in Canada (AOC)
- British Columbia Touring Council (BCTC)
- Canadian Association of the Performing Arts (CAPACOA)
- Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Science (CARAS)
- Canadian Conference of the Arts (CCA)
- Chamber Music America (CMA)
- Community Cultural Impresarios (CCI)
- Conseil québécois de la musique (CQM)
- Early Music America
- International Artist Managers’ Association (IAMA)
- International Society for the Performing Arts Foundation (ISPA)
- North American Performing Arts Managers & Agents (NAPAMA)
- Opera America
- Opera Managers Association International (OMAI)