Marie-Catherine LaPointe discussing with soprano Chelsea Rus, winner of the 2016 Wirth Vocal Prize, awarded by the Schulich School of Music – McGill University, Montréal. (Crédit photo : Tam Lan Truong)
The services of Boulev’Art are tailored towards musicians and musical ensembles, in the fields of early music, jazz or opera. We’re guided by what we love!
This offer, which is both multi-faceted and personalized, allows us to meet the needs of each client and to successfully lead their artistic career.
SERVICES À LA CARTE
In addition to managing the artistic careers and representing artists in Canada and internationally, Boulev’Art offers management services à la carte.
These services are offered to our regular clients, but they are also proposed to other clients on specific contracts.
After more than 20 years working in this field, Boulev’Art has acquired solid experience in management, communication, and consulting in the cultural domain.
The following are examples of services we provide, tailored to needs:
Production and touring
● Show and tour budget preparation
● Transportation and lodging reservations
● Itinerary preparation
● Artistic calendar management
Public and private financing
● Researching sources of financing
● Advice, preparation, or revision of subsidy applications
Communication and marketing
● Preparation of or assistance in writing press releases
● Distribution of press releases
● Media relations
● Collaboration in web site production
● Supervision: photo shoots, marketing image, etc
● Preparation and review of contracts
● Applications for work permits and expense claims
● Visa applications
● U.S. fiscal issues – taxes
● Incorporation of organizations; filing of annual declaration to the Registraire des enterprises du Québec